Monday 11 June 2007

And so it begins....

"The time has come," the Walrus said,"To talk of many things:Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."

I've been prominent in places and hidden in places for the longest of times. Now is the time to come out; to speak of the things, share of the things that interest me. I want to lead where before I have followed.

I intend to take note of the wonderful Perceval Press; which frustrates me because it's one way. Yet I love poetry too- I want to share my twopen'orth . This will include my favourite poetry, pubs, films, ales and of course will include my thoughts about Vig/Orlando.

You can comment. You can watch. I don't care particularly. I just want to be myself for a bit.

No comments: