Wednesday 13 June 2007

HELP! Virgin Blogger WLTM Pro Blogger with GSOH for fun and possibly serious HTML talk serious relationship... :-P

I am sooo new to this and I find that I have linked to a few cool sites in a side bar: at least I hoped I had done this! BUT it doesn't show up! Can anyone of the 70 people who have viewed my profile please come and comment and let me know in English (non techy) what I have done wrong?
Thanks lovies..
Anfreya xxxxx
PS: I always kiss in twos and fives... I have this number superstition thang happening.. 2 or 5 or 12 or 15 or 22 or 25 or and get this 52, 55.. I've never loved anyone enough to leave more than that; so don't know what would happen next!!!!
PPS: If you can leave a comment about what the hell is wrong with me psychologically too that would win you the next appropriate number of kisses up... Ta La xx

No comments: