Wednesday 20 June 2007

Glastonbury

Not going this year. It opens the doors today and to mark that event I have been watching Julien Temple's film "Galstonbury". It puts me right there and really makes me regret not actually going this year. the festival has for certain become more corporate but is still a place to find yourself or rather lose yourself and look inwards.

This year for the first time I'm going to the "Green Man" festival in Brecon Beacons. Looking forward to seeing Joanna Newsom and Robert Plant (interestingly enough)

Was talking (I think here!) the other day about my obsessions with the numbers 2 and 5 and onward and then came across a little vid of Viggo talking numerology with Georg Gudni.... it';s here:
http://researchgruppen.com/pagelist/ViggoMortensenGeorgGudni/tabid/78/Default.aspx

Hmmm..

(Apologies to TVC for accidently posting there instead of her! duh! I' an idjit!!)
Lo/ve Jo xxxxxx

No comments: